Coca-Cola Scholarship Program 2023 – Apply Now
Coca Cola Scholars Foundation is offering fully funded scholarship to all scholars who meet the requirements as listed below.
Description of Coca-Cola Scholarships
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities. With the 33rd class in 2021, the Foundation has provided over 6,450 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $75 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship.
Offered by: Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
Description: The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors each year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
- Essay Required: No
- Recommendations Required: No
- Minimum GPA: Unknown
Major: Any Major
Check out More Scholarships
- Apply for $2,000 Nitro Scholarship
- $1,000 Cover Your Cost Scholarship
- $7,000 No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship
- $25,000 Be Bold No-Essay scholarship
- $2,000 Niche No Essay Scholarship
- US Embassy Scholarships Fully Funded
- $50,000 No Essay Scholarships
Coca Cola Scholarships Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A current high school (or home-schooled) student enrolled in a school in the United States (or select Department of Defense schools) who will graduate during the 2022-2023 academic school year is eligible to participate.
- US Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, and Humanitarian Parolees are all eligible for Federal Financial Aid under the guidelines established by the United States Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility.
- Predicting that you will receive your high school diploma during the current school year
- Are you considering pursuing a degree at an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States?
- To be able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 grade point average in high school coursework.
Applicants may not be any of the following:
- Currently employed Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, or Company divisions or subsidiaries, or the children or grandchildren of current Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries
- Those who are currently receiving retirement benefits as a result of their previous employment with Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, or one of its divisions or subsidiaries are considered to be the children or grandchildren of former employees.
- Students from other countries (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- graduates from high school
- Temporary residents are people who are temporarily residing somewhere.
Scholarship Application Link
Click the link below to begin your application