Introverts are great listeners, focused on details and with great analytical skills. Are you like this?
Are you an introvert or quiet person and are you looking for a business opportunity or an additional source of income that does not force you to leave your social comfort zone? Below are 20 small business ideas for introverts or easy-going people in 2021.
Introverts are incredibly powerful in their own way. They are productive thinkers with strong opinions who can accomplish great things.
I love introverts. I consider them extremely smart and intelligent people, people who love to work behind the scenes, but it is really impossible to do without them. I like to compare introverts and quiet people with filmmakers.
In a movie, the people you will see are the actresses and the actors, but there are some people who, without them, we won’t be able to see those movies. imagine a movie set without a camera; Did I hear you say disaster ?
As an introvert, the best deal for you is something that doesn’t involve a lot of teamwork or personal sales; a business that allows you to work on your own and, if possible, from your own home. You should also go for a business that doesn’t require a lot of networking. So what kinds of companies fall into this category ?
20 Best Small Business Ideas for Introverts and Quiet People in 2021
(1. Independent writing : the introvert may be reserved but it does not make him a dull person. An introvert has great imaginative and creative abilities. you could put such skills to use by becoming a freelance writer.
(2. web designer : web design is a business that can be done 100% online. you can do all your marketing, design and promotion without having to be in public view.
(3. Graphic Design – Graphic designers are in high demand and graphic design is another suitable business for people who love to work behind the scenes.
(4. Blogging : We understand that you really don’t like talking too much. But you have a lot of ideas in your head that you could share with others through blogging.
Many successful entrepreneurs have been successful blogging. As a marketing blogger and owner of Fluxe Digital Marketing , Joel Widmer says that writing, editing, writing, and marketing are prerequisites for a successful blogger. It helps to have good content marketing skills like knowing how to create content that engages readers and meets your customer’s goal and knowing how much content to give away, and also Google analytical skills, if you want to be a marketing blogger. like Widmer.
(5. Social Media Consultant : Introverts love social media because it creates a platform for them to express themselves and discuss with people without physical presence.
As an introvert, you could turn your love of social media into a money-making adventure by becoming a social media consultant. Social media consultants help companies promote and advertise their business on social media.
(6. Stockbroker : I know that selling stocks requires a lot of networking and advertising, but the good news is that most networking can be done over the Internet or over the phone without having to make physical contact, except when necessary. .
(7. Cleaning services : The cleaning business is also suitable for introverts. although as a beginner, you would need to do a bit of networking and advertising to get clients to sponsor your cleaning business.
(8. Bookkeeping and Accounting Services: Bookkeeping and accounting need a lot of concentration to avoid errors and misrepresentations. an introvert would do very well in this field.
(9. Artist -: Introverts are also very good artists.
(10. Online Store : If you love to buy and sell, but the thought of having to deal with tons of customers on a daily basis scares you, you don’t have to throw away your dream of owning a store. You could still own an online store and sell products without having to physically serve people.
(11. Waste management : There are many opportunities in the waste management industry. Some opportunities include recycling, garbage collection, and industrial waste collection, among others.
(12. Pest control : Pests and insects are a major source of concern in people’s homes. Nobody likes to see pests or insects living in their homes. Pest control involves working on pests and we all know that with pests and insects, there will be no need to chat.
(13. Music Writer : One of the strongest points for introverts is analytical and creative thinking. you could earn money writing songs for musicians.
(14. mobile services : as they say, change is the only constant thing in life. And this popular saying is true because every day when you look around you will see people moving from one apartment to another or from rented space to their own home. In any case, people are constantly changing locations and these people require the services of others to help them move their properties.
(15. Vending Business – This is one of my favorite introvert businesses because a vending machine business is a self-running business. just find out what items you want to sell, buy a very good vending machine and put it in a public place. That way, you can conduct your business in a public place without having to be in contact with so many people.
(16. stock photography -: stock photography is a growing business. People need photos and images to back up their writing or to put on their websites. stock photography is another business suitable for calm and introverted people.
(17. Courier services : You can also start a business helping people pick up and drop off packages.
(18. Ticket booking and reservations – This is another business that can be easily done online. you would have a broad customer base with whom you will not have to be in physical contact. You could help your customers with airline tickets, hotel reservations, and even tickets to attend shows and events.
(19. Meat store : You can also start a meat packing and delivery store in your area or obtain a franchise.
(20. Bakery : Having a bakery also allows you to work behind the scenes because you could bake and supply other people who would handle the sale and distribution.
Let us know in the comment section what you think about our list of the best business ideas for introverts. Don’t hesitate to share.